There are many guest post hvac you can find in the home improvement site. One of them tells about interior design. The interior design of an apartment is the key to increase the selling price. You should be concerned about this. Through this article, room after room in the apartment will be discussed in detail ranging from color matching of apartment until trick to make room seemed wider. The following interior design tips that you can learn to give added value to your apartment.
Kitchen & Dining Room
- Use a contemporary modern theme that dominated by white and black in some elements that exist in the pantry and the dining room. White domination accentuate the feeling of space with built-in pantry cabinet placement is compact and efficient. The white color also creates the impression of clean, spacious, simple, and modern at the same time. In some parts, pantry cabinet without door accidentally left open as a beautiful accent.
- In addition to beautify the room, placing a large mirror in the pantry and dining table also serves to add light in the room. The resulting reflection mirror also helps lighting the field of the object as well as the reflection of the room making it appear wider.
- Pantry cabinet looked more sturdy and elegant with round pattern game black white color combination. This striking differentiator makes pantry area more character and not boring.
- Designed pantry is open right next to the main door. This room also has a work area that is “flowing” and together with the open-plan dining area and family room. This option would facilitate the resident’s movement in apartments that usually have a limited area.
- White domination in the kitchen and dining room furniture requires a companion that does not make the room feel claustrophobic. Choice fell to the simple feature round dining table from metal material. The presence of silver chandelier and white also beautify the entire room.
- Wallpaper with rough textured gray on television back panel creates a different touch in the living room. In addition to being a point of interest, gray color chosen is still “loyal” following the theme of modern contemporary.
- TV console table that extends and designed together very suitable as a companion multifunctional furniture. In addition to the television set, the table can also be used to put a variety of knick-knacks and picture frames. Display rack horizontally into the family room and a sweetening element intentionally wide glass windows flanking the rich sunlight.
- Although wearing parquet, carpet is still used to lay a floor. Set it aside and put on a lively motif rug thick gray neutral. In addition to the ash is consistent with the theme throughout the room, the carpet will warm the presence of this gathering space.
- Large painting of white and shades of gray to be the focal point of the family room. Both colors have been selected to create the impression of a warm, airy and modern contemporary fit the theme.
- Furniture choice fell on a rectangular white sofa with modern style. Small round glass table with four legs felt more fitting than a coffee table that takes up space. Splash of color obtained from dark brown cushion pad and bandage soft coral colored sofa.
- Use large bookcase that has multiple functions. Beside as the bulkhead between the room, the shelves still able to fulfill its primary function to store your books.
- Child study table made of wood and combined with modern white chairs. The presence of high-style lamp with a lampshade upside the main attraction.
- Horizontal shelf beside the study table can be used as accessories, frames, until the textbooks.
- During the day, residents do not need artificial light because sunlight is sufficient. As a sweetener, choose piercings room unique as well as functional. “Playing” knick-knacks of various sizes, you can try.
- Workbench does not always have much space. Just look at the work table around you. All one needs is a wooden table and comfortable ergonomic chairs occupied. Placing it in the corner of the workspace is also easier accessible space for occupants. If you have passion about this theme, you can be as guest post hvac.